Makers: Application Deadline October 15.
Sponsors who will be onsite: Application deadline October 26.
MAKERS may still complete an application, however it will be evaluated based on space at this time. If you are accepted you will get an email confirmation. If you are working directly with a committee member, please let them know you have submitted late.
1. The application can be saved at any time. You will get an email link to edit it.
2. Have a photo ready – square format displays the best.
3. Craft a short description of the exhibit you propose – this will be displayed publicly.
4. Collect the URLs for your social media profiles
5. Check out the Makers Profiles we have already accepted.
Who should apply:
Tech enthusiasts, crafters, artists, scientists, performers & tinkerers! The Pensacola Mini Maker Faire wants to encourage all Makers to apply for the 1st annual Faire. This event supports our local community of creators and innovators and we encourage you to create an engaging exhibit that demonstrates a craft, provides a how-to, showcases a performance or one that is an innovative new idea.
Maker spaces for individual makers and students who are not selling products are FREE;
Commercial maker booth fees are based on booth size and start at $125 if you are selling items. An invoice will be sent after you are accepted.